What we can offer YOU as a LANDLORD....
As a fully licensed member of RENT SMART WALES, we at Karen’s Lettings are able to offer you one of two levels of service, Let Only or Fully Managed, both of which we will tailor to your specific needs
Read on for a breakdown of what each our services consist of...
If you choose to have us simply let your property we can offer you the following services,
- A free market appraisal, including advice on possible improvements to increase the desirability of your property
- Advertisement and marketing of your property(s) within our modern office, on ‘Rightmove’ the most popular online portal and on our own constantly updated website.
- Free To-Let board
- Accompanied viewings arranged to the convenience of any potential tenants, out of office hours may be available when necessary.
- Full referencing of prospective tenants via a reputable referencing agency with rent guarantee service, should it be required
- Collection and processing of the first month’s rent and deposit. Should you not have your own DPS account we will place the deposit ours. (See DPS website for details depositprotection.com)
- The preparation and supply of tenancy agreements
- Arrangement of required Gas and Electrical Safety Checks and Certificates
- The initial check in and hand over of keys
Let Only Fees
- There is a charge of 2 weeks rent; subject to a minimum of £360.00( inc VAT) for the above services
- For 3 weeks rent we will supply an inventory and schedule of condition as well as informing the utility companies of the new tenants and relevant meter readings
- There is a set-up fee of £150.00( inc VAT) this is a one off payment, any extension required on existing tenancies will be £90.00 (inc VAT)
We are here to meet YOUR needs as a LANDLORD, so remember we can tailor a package to you specifically including any of the extra services within the fully managed service as well as the above...
...and remember, NO LET NO FEE
Should you choose for us to fully manage your property we can offer all of the above as well as all of these ongoing services:
- We would arrange and compile an inventory and schedule of condition of the property including photos. It is very important to have a good inventory for your own peace of mind, especially as deposits are now protected by the DPS.
- The reading of meters and notification to utility companies of any required amendments or changes at the beginning and the end of a tenancy.
- We would be the first point of contact for your tenants regarding any issues, saving you any of the stresses and added responsibility that comes with dealing with tenant’s queries or issues.
- Periodic inspection to ensure that the property is kept in the same high condition throughout a tenancy with reports being sent to yourself
- Prompt organisation of any necessary repairs to properties, using our tried and trusted tradesmen to carry out any works required.
- Collection and process of rent
- The checking out procedure of a previous tenant whilst advertising for a new tenant
Fully Managed Fees
- Set-up fee of £150.00 (inc VAT) this is a one off payment, covering the cost of tenancy agreements and the first inventory, any extension required on existing tenancies will be £90.00 (inc VAT)
- Management of a property is charged per month in advance at 10% of each month’s rent
Should you not require all of the services, we will tailor to you specifically adjusting the service and cost to meet your needs...
...and remember, NO LET NO FEE