The guidelines of applying to let our properties.
How to apply for a property for let
- An application form will need to be completed, which can be obtained from Karen’s Lettings office, or by contacting the office, via, e-mail, telephone
- References will be required, details to be supplied on the application form, Employment details, credit checks, and previous Landlord, (if applicable). Please note, a guarantor, may sometimes be required.
- An application fee of £210.00 (£175.00 + VAT) is required for the first applicant and a further £60.00 (£50.00 +vat) for subsequent tenants, at the time of application form being completed and received at the office. This is non refundable should the tenancy not complete for any reason.
- Should a guarantor be required a further fee of £60.00 (£50.00 + VAT) is required. This is non refundable should the tenancy not complete for any reason.
How to arrange a viewing
- To view all our available properties, log on to www.karenslettings.co.uk.
- Once all references have been received and completed, a tenancy start date will be agreed between, agent/Landlord and, the tenant.
- Tenancy agreements MUST be signed by all tenants and guarantors.
- The first month’s rent and deposit are required in cleared funds before the tenancy start date.
Please note that keys for a property WILL NOT be handed over, unless ALL PAYMENTS ARE PAID AND CLEARED, by the tenancy start date.
Methods of payments
BACS (needs 3 days to clear), CHEQUES (needs 5 working days to clear).
CASH, please note, cash must be paid into our account by the tenant.
- All tenants are responsible for insurance, to cover their own contents, and to cover accidental damage to landlord’s possessions.
- See Home Let information at Karen’s Lettings office, for further details.